Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The error using test console of Oracle Service Bus 11g

Recently I was trying to test one proxy service using test console in OSB console I encountered the error after clicking on the Launch Test Console icon.   It shows the error like the below:


I found that one solution for this issue is to check the listen address of the server.  From the console go to the Mydomain --> Environment --> Servers --> AdminServer. Then check the Settings of the AdminServer --> Configuration --> General.   I found that the Listen Adress is empty.  The fix is to enter localhost as the value for Listen Address and save the change as the below:

In order to make this change effective I need to restart the server.    After the server is restarted I can use the test console in OSB console now.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment